Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Homeless again

Well as you know I worked hard to get on my feet. But a few days ago I was kicked out and found myself with no money and nowhere to stay. Homeless again.
The difference this time is I  know I can get back on my feet, I just need to stay positive.
I have nothing but a bag of clothes and my car but I know I can do it.
I went back to selling Big Issue magazines which I'm grateful I can.
I have positive news from here though. WOOHOO.
I went to my surgeon appointment and he said the bad pain I have is not because of my blood condition but it's nerve problems which means no more surgery for this little black duck WOOHOO.
In a way getting surgery now would have meant accommodation in hospital for a week so would have been good too. Haha
I found a little one bedroom unit for $235 a week so I'm staying positive about getting the money for first two weeks rent and then putting furniture in it. Starting all over again OHNO.
But when thinking about sleeping in the streets or in my car it's worth it.
So I don't care how many magazines I have yo sell I will get on my feet.
I would like to say that if someone has a spare lounge, bed, kitchen stuff or household items please let me know. grantthepoliteguy@gmail.com
I know I have written about getting back on my feet and then helping so many people do the same. Just know I will be helping others again but first I need to help me now.
Thank you very much for reading my blog and if you like my stories please donate at the top left hand side of screen.
Have a great day.
Grant the Polite Guy
grantthepoliteguy@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment