Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Help those that need it.


This is a posting of me asking for help. I want to have a site where I have all the homeless helps available everywhere. I know I have people viewing this blog from all states in Australia and around the world. So I ask you, If you can find out about in your area or state or Country.

Men's Hostels.
Women's Hostels.
Family Hostels.
Food Vans.
Food banks.
All Charities that help the homeless.
Churches that do things.
Anything that helps homeless or people in need or low income.

There's so many resources out there that can help people when they need it the most. Most don't know where. So I ask you again please help me to find them all everywhere. All countries all states all towns.

Please take a few minutes to help me to help others by finding the information to share all in one place.

What would be good is to get.

Who they are?
What they do?
When they do it?
Where they are?

Please send all information to me at grantthepoliteguy@gmail.com

I know the web is big and reaches billions of people so please pass this on to as many people as you know.

I thank you very much for your time and I hope you have a great day.

Grant the Polite Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment