Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Enough

When I started this I really wanted to do great things with it. The fact is I don't really know how to do it right. Like I'm asking you to go to 3 different sites and I couldn't even do a link right. So I'm going to do the right thing.
I sorry I won't be doing this blog or the sites anymore. I thankyou very much for the comments and people talking to me about my site. The fact is I don't know what I'm doing and just making a mess of it all. To be honest I owe money from burrowing from a customer to pay for website which ended up being wrong in the end.
I will say doing this has been great and the stories I think may have helped my customers, Hey it helped if at least, it put a smile on your face. haha

I sorry for being down at the moment but I have been in hospital for 4 days and coming out I checked emails and there was 8 for Christmas cards (which I'll send) and 12 emails (which were very polite saying the link to Forum didn't work). I did try for over a hour, trying to work it out. But I couldn't even do that right.

So I'm saying this is my second last message. The next and last message I do will be about all the homeless helps I have searched for and found. I have pages of alot of help for the homeless or in need. I need to post that because there may be something that someone don't know about or if someone wants to help a homeless person then this information will help.

I'm trying to think of something funny for you to read but I can't, sorry.

The two people that helped me do this I will mention on last post.
Thankyou
Grant the Polite Guy.

4 comments:

  1. oh this is so sad Grant :(
    You shouldn't give up, perhaps you just need to take it a bit slower. Get used to the blog for a while first?
    I'll be sad to not read your stories any more :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Grant - Keep it going mate. Nobody knows everything straight away. I think you are doing a great job mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never give up - you are far to special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally glad you've stuck with it Grant - I'm reading all your posts backwards because I've only just found your blog (19 Dec 2010). When I started my blog in Feb this year I had lots of troubles, and was confused about almost everything...but it takes time to learn and I'm sure through all the people you get to meet there are some who will be more than happy to help you out and show you how to do things. Slowly does it remember, never give up!

    ReplyDelete